There are, as yet, no other web sites directly devoted to Alan Chadwick. However, a number of sites contain information about the Biodynamic/French Intensive method of organic gardening he developed. There’s also a wonderful photo of Chadwick at Jim Hair’s website.
The following links will help you explore the Web and learn more about Chadwick’s legacy. If you find any other Web sites that you think should be included here, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An article about Chadwick that includes transcripts of several talks he gave about nature and agriculture.
- A transcription of “Anemone,” a lecture by Chadwick from 1979.
- A Tribute to Alan Chadwick by Hilmar Moore.
- UCSC Center for Agro-ecology and Sustainable Food Systems
- Biodynamic and Organic Gardening Resource Site (might be down 10/28/09)
- Ecology Action
- Nutrition Garden
- Organic Gardening, sources of information
- Orion Online at Envirolink
- Urban Agriculture Network Bulletin
- Anthroposophic Press
- Garden Song is a film made about Chadwick in 1981. The distributor, Bullfrog Films has a description of the film on their website.
- The Santa Cruz Sentinel newspaper archive includes a profile of Chadwick written by Christina Waters, published in 1997.
- Seeds of Change, one of the main producers of organic seeds, has a tribute to Chadwick on their website.